6.24.2014

Meet the French Cactus



Skirt: Concept Club  / Top similar: H&M / Bag: Furla Candy Bag / Heels similar: Aldo / Bracelet: 






Today is a very exciting day for me,because I'm finally starting my blog.I was working on it for some weeks and I'm happy to introduce it to you now.So how did it all started? I was blogging since 2011 but recently I realized that I changed a lot and my blog didn't match me anymore and that I want to start from scratch.So here I am with a brand new blog.

What is the meaning of  French Cactus?I think these two words can describe me,my style and my character perfectly.I can be an elegant french lady,wearing midi skirts and pearls,while being a "cactus",wearing ripped jeans and leather jacket.

My blog is going to be not only about fashion,but also about travelling,art&culture,and things that matter to me.My goal is to inspire you with my articles and photographs,to give you some advice on how to style and wear clothes,what places to visit and things to see and I hope that I can bring some positivity in your life :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий