1.08.2016




















Well well well, It's been almost a year since I wrote here the last time. I should say I have missed my blog and today I decided that I should make a new post. 2015 was a very hard year for me, I had a lot of changes in my life,more than I expected, and I never thought that many of them would even ever happen but as my favorite philosopher and writer Voltaire said "All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds". Today I am a completely different person. I feel like everything changed in me and I am happy about that. I think I finally started finding myself. That always was a problem for me that I never knew who I am. That year I kind of spend alone with myself,tried to figure out who I am. I found a lot things about myself, I found things that I really like.
I never thought I would fell in love with philosophy and now I cant live without it. Soon Im going to write a philosophy work about the philosophy of love. Now Im a fan of Albert Camus and Jean-Paul Sartre and other philosophers,whose works are about existentialism. But my favourite philosopher is definitely Aristoteles.
So, as it already was, I still love arts,and I think even more than I loved before. I thinks thats the only thing that makes me feel a lot of amzing and wonderful feelings,that I cant feel with anything else. Arts makes me happy,makes my heart and soul feel wonderful. Fine Arts are still my favourite, Im learning about it more and more,and its still my dream to work in a gallery.
Im also continuing learning french,that is another thing that I love the most. I feel like its the language of my heart and my soul.
There are some other things that I have learned to do like skateboarding and riding the hourse. Skateboarding was a challenge for me. I never thought I could do that. This winter Im planing to try snowboarding, I hope I could make it.
So, 2015 was full of different events and I hope 2016 would be better for everyone and all the wishes will come true. But we should work hard,so our goals and dreams will happen. Everything depends only on us. If you believe in yourself you will make anything. Our thoughts are material.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий